Monday 8 March 2010

There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God

For the last week I've woken up each morning feeling as though it's summer with the sun streaming through my window, so I pulled everyone out of their rooms on Saturday afternoon to have a picnic on the river bank. I bought flowers and fruit from the market on the way, and had to settle for tiny cakes and pink wafers after I couldn't find party rings for the picnic anywhere. But by the time I'd dressed and positioned everybody, and taken my rolls of film, they were all shivering so we packed up and ran back to college for steaming mugs of tea and the acknowledgment that summer is still not quite here.





And these were some of the images I first thought of when I had the idea for my pictures:



No comments:

Post a Comment